There are several forex trading systems which work on automated basis and are used by many traders presently. Automated forex trading reduces the risks associated with online trading and increases returns on investment. We will analyze some of the popular systems used nowadays in automated forex trading such as ProFx 2.0, EA Shark 6.0, FX Pulse 1.0, EA Sigma 4.0 and analyze the features they have.
Auto Forex Trading
EA Shark 6.0
This system is for those who are searching for trading system which minimizes forex market risks. It uses various strategies for analyzing market conditions and provides the user best results. The system selects the most profitable options available using various techniques such as indicators, pivot points, fibonacci and data from inter-market trading.
Usefulness of the System
- 1. It provides completely hands free functioning.
- 2. Uses artificial intelligence to properly adapt to forex market conditions.
- 3. Market monitoring all through the day to track better opportunities.
- 4. Reduction of risks by use of stop loss system.
- 5. Maximization of profits using money management technique.
- 6. Testing of functioning of the system based on historical data.
- 7. No risk guarantee of return of money in60days if desired.
The next system we will look at is ProFx 3.0 which is semi automated software and it can be utilized for trading in different markets. The system is so developed that users are sent notifications as well as alerts via email and SMS using their built in feature.
ProFx 3.0 Features
- 1. The system makes available easy to understand entry/exit signals which everyone can follow.
- 2. In case various trading signals exist then alerts are sent using the notification system.
- 3. This system is considered ideal for swing/position and intra-day trading.
- 4. It can be used on several currency pairs & at different hours during the day.
- 5. The system is totally a rule based system.
- 6. The risk/reward ratio is1/2and it can return as much as 750 forex pips.
EA Sigma 4.0
It is a type of system that functions on trades that are known to provide high returns and have low risk. The system uses inter-market trading analysis data and correlation for selecting most suitable trades to join.
Features of EA Sigma 4.0
- 1. Gives uniform gains in variable market conditions.
- 2. Totally automated trading system.
- 3. Developed specifically to provide higher rewards at low risks.
- 4. Money back guarantee if you do not like the system.
FX Pulse 1.0
This automated forex trading system is a form of analytic plug being utilized in Meta Trader 4. The benefit is that it shows data available from different markets as trading charts and also highlights the details about margins, trading movements, swap levels and other news from events taking place in the forex market.
Features of FX Pulse 1.0
- 1. Easy analysis of market conditions for providing data about directions as well as trends in trading.
- 2. Easy access to margin level & also swap rate data.
- 3. Instant updates regarding recent happenings in the market and useful statistics.
To conclude we will say that automated trading assists traders in reducing risk of losses and help to maximize returns on investment. There are several other systems apart from the ones mentioned above and the choice would largely depend upon your specific requirements and needs.